This German Weiss beer is a dark straw coloured beer with a fluffy white head and an ABV of 4.8%. With a wonderful aroma of banana and cloves this deliciously smooth and full bodied bubble gum flavoured beer has a delicate and lingering clove like bitterness.
This German Weiss Beer kit is part of the Festival World Beers range which aims to showcase a varied selection of the best beer styles from around the world. These kits use only the very highest quality liquid malt extracts and genuine brewer's yeast along with are hop pellets additions that are added half way through fermentation to infuse even more flavour and aroma into the finished beer.
- Size: 40 pint
- Bitterness: 1.5 (0-Least to 5-most bitter)
- ABV: 4.8 %
This kit contains:
- Full instructions
- 2 x 1.5Kg packs of premium malt extracts
- 1 x 350g pack of dextrose monohydrate (brewing sugar)
- 1 x 10g sachet of dried German Wheat Beer brewing yeast
- 1 x 150g pack of priming sugar
- Makes approximately 40 Pints (23 Litres)
In order to make this kit you may need:
- Sterilizing powder
- Brewers bucket
- Bottles or Barrel
Please note all necessary equipment is available in our #6 Kit - Premium Beermaking Set (if you want to use a Keg) or our #4 Kit - Winemaking Set and some bottles if you want to bottle it after brewing.