This Vienna Red Lager kit is part of the Festival World Beers range which aims to showcase a varied selection of the best beer styles from around the world. These kits use only the very highest quality liquid malt extracts and genuine brewer's yeast along with are hop pellets additions that are added half way through fermentation to infuse even more flavour and aroma into the finished beer.
This Vienna Red Lager is a light copper coloured beer with a fluffy white head and an ABV of 5%. The aroma has a deep fruity peach like character with a cedar wood finish and hints of sweet herbs whilst the taste is one of good maltiness with a deep satisfying body, a crisp bitterness and a touch of grassiness.
- Size: 40 pint
- Bitterness: 2.5 (0-Least to 5-most bitter)
- Hops: Hallertau and Brewers Gold
- ABV: 5 %
This kit contains:
- 2 x 1.5Kg packs of premium malt extracts
- 1 x 350g pack of dextrose monohydrate (brewing sugar)
- 1 x 50g pack of Hallertau and Brewers Gold hop pellets
- 1 x 10g sachet of dried California lager brewing yeast
- 1 x 150g pack of priming sugar
- Makes approximately 40 Pints (23 Litres)
In order to make this kit you may need:
- Sterilizing powder
- Brewers bucket
- Bottles or Barrel
Please note all necessary equipment is available in our #6 Kit - Premium Beermaking Set (if you want to use a Keg) or our #4 Kit - Winemaking Set and some bottles if you want to bottle it after brewing.