This Belgian Pale Ale kit is part of the Festival World Beers range which aims to showcase a varied selection of the best beer styles from around the world. These kits use only the very highest quality liquid malt extracts and genuine brewer's yeast along with are hop pellets additions that are added half way through fermentation to infuse even more flavour and aroma into the finished beer.
This Belgian Pale Ale is a pale golden coloured beer with a big fluffy white head and an ABV of 5.5%. The aroma is of spicy cloves and banana with a sweet malt character whilst the taste is one of rich malt sweetness and spicy yeast character which is both refreshing and satisfying.
- Size: 40 pint
- Bitterness: 2.5 (0-Least to 5-most bitter)
- Hops: Styrian Goldings
- ABV: 5.5 %
This kit contains:
- 2 x 1.5Kg packs of premium malt extracts
- 1 x 500g pack of dextrose monohydrate (brewing sugar)
- 1 x 28g pack of Styrian Goldings hop pellets
- 1 x 20g sachet of dried Belgian Golden Ale brewing yeast
- 1 x 150g pack of priming sugar
- Makes approximately 40 Pints (23 Litres)
In order to make this kit you may need:
- Sterilizing powder
- Brewers bucket
- Bottles or Barrel
Please note all necessary equipment is available in our #6 Kit - Premium Beermaking Set (if you want to use a Keg) or our #4 Kit - Winemaking Set and some bottles if you want to bottle it after brewing.