This Festival Gluten Free American IPA is a medium bodied, pale amber IPA with a white head and an ABV of 6%. The aroma is a complex hop aroma of citrus grapefruit and berry fruits with herbal spicy notes over the top of a biscuity malt base. The aroma is perfectly matched by the fruity malt and hop flavours which are balanced by a robust bitterness and lingering dry finish.
- Size: 40 pint
- Bitterness: 5 (0-Least to 5-most bitter)
- Hop additions: Gluten Free American IPA
- ABV: 6 %
The UK is steeped in brewing history and is home to its own unique style of beer that is now imitated the world over. Along with the original powerhouses of commercial brewing there has been a recent increase in the number of fantastic micro-breweries that are now carrying the torch of creative brewing. Festival Premium Ale kits pay homage to some great beers that in our opinion are truly outstanding examples of what the UK has to offer.
This kit contains:
- Full instructions
- 2 x 1.5Kg packs of premium gluten free malt extracts
- 1 x 800g pack of dextrose monohydrate (brewing sugar)
- 1 x 75g pack of gluten free American IPA hop pellets
- 1 x 15g sachet of dried American Ale brewing yeast
- 1 x 100g pack of priming sugar
- Makes approximately 40 Pints (23 Litres)
In order to make this kit you may need:
- Sterilizing powder
- Brewers bucket
- Bottles or Barrel
Please note all necessary equipment is available in our #6 Kit - Premium Beermaking Set (if you want to use a Keg) or our #4 Kit - Winemaking Set and some bottles if you want to bottle it after brewing.