Pligrims Hope is similar in nature to the Shepherd Neame Brewery's famous Bishops Finger. It is a rich brown mahogany ale with a tan coloured head. It has an earthy aroma with slight notes of pine sap and intense passion fruit. Is has complex flavours of tropical fruit and pine needles, big and malty with the perfect hop bitterness.
- Size: 40 pint
- Hop Additions: TARGET and SUMMIT
- Bitterness: 4.5 (0-Least to 5-most bitter)
- ABV: 5%
The UK is steeped in brewing history and is home to its own unique style of beer that is now imitated the world over. Along with the original powerhouses of commercial brewing there has been a recent increase in the number of fantastic micro-breweries that are now carrying the torch of creative brewing. Festival Premium Ale kits pay homage to some great beers that in our opinion are truly outstanding examples of what the UK has to offer.
This kit contains:
- Full instructions
- 2 x 1.5Kg packs of malt and hop extracts
- 1 x 500g pack of dextrose monohydrate (brewing sugar)
- 1 x 10g sachet of dried brewing yeast
- 1 x 50g pack of fresh pelletised hops
- 1 x hop bag
- 1 x 100g pack of priming sugar
- Makes approximately 40 Pints (23 Litres)
In order to make this kit you may need:
- Sterilizing powder
- Brewers bucket
- Bottles or Barrel
Please note all necessary equipment is available in our #6 Kit - Premium Beermaking Set (if you want to use a Keg) or our #4 Kit - Winemaking Set and some bottles if you want to bottle it after brewing.