You know that everything tastes better when you make it yourself. With so many of today’s foods containing preservatives and artificial ingredients it’s so nice to know that you can get something that is natural. EasiYo yogurt has no artificial ingredients whatsoever, just as nature intended.
If you’ve never tasted real homemade yogurt before you’ll be bowled over by EasiYo’s delicious taste, smooth texture and healthy goodness. Having made it ourselves we can assure you that you will keep coming back for more.
EasiYo was developed in New Zealand so all of the milk they use comes from the unspoilt South Island of New Zealand. Nothing but fjords, mountains, fresh air and green pastures down there... which their happy and fat, free-range cows simply love to munch on.
What a lot of people don’t know is that to gain the full benefits of yogurt, the bacteria cultures in it need to be LIVE. Yogurt cultures, once fermented, only last a matter of DAYS, so FRESHLY-MADE yogurt is the only real way of ensuring you receive optimum benefits from yogurt. There are literally BILLIONS of these good bacteria in each spoonful of EasiYo.
Making EasiYo yoghurt is extremely simple - all you do is:
1. Half-fill your yogurt jar with room temperature, drinking water. Add the contents of a yogurt sachet, pop on the lid and give it a good shake. Fill the jar up with more water to the fill line about 5mm from the top, screw the lid back on and shake again.
2. Push the red plastic insert spacer down inside the Yogurt Maker as far as it can go. (Check the correct side is facing up - it is marked) and pour boiling water into the Yogurt Maker to the top of the plastic insert spacer.
3. Put your jar into the Yogurt Maker so that it sits on top of the plastic insert. The boiling water will rise part-way up the sides of the jar. Put the Yogurt Maker lid on and leave it for 8 to12 hours (or overnight) to let the yogurt set... and the magic will happen!
4. You’ve created 1kg of the freshest most delicious yogurt ever - it’s magic and oh so satisfying! Simply remove your jar of freshly made EasiYo yogurt from the Yogurt Maker and keep it in the fridge like normal. Your made-up EasiYo keeps fresh for about 2 weeks in the fridge.
This starter kit contains:
- Full Instructions
- 1 x Red Yoghurt Maker
- 1 x 1Kg Yoghurt Jar
- 1 x 170g Unsweetened Greek Style Yoghurt Sachet
- 1 x 230g Strawberry Flovour Yoghurt Sachet
- Guarantee Form
All EasiYo yogurts contain Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Streptococcus thermophilus and Lactobacillus acidophilus. Some certain products also contain the Bifidobacterium Lactis strain.
All EasiYo yogurts are suitable for vegetarians, but not vegans as they contain dairy products.
All ingredients used in EasiYo yogurts are specified Non-GM. and all EasiYo yogurts are gluten and wheat free as the starch in the pulps is derived from corn and any glucose is dextrose and the maltodextrin is tapioca.
EasiYo yoghurts are also a good source of calcium.