The new mini yogurt maker makes 500g at a time, and uses the NEW 500g SIZE SACHETS especially made for this mini yogurt maker.
EasiYo have taken all the best improvements of their iconic 1kg Yogurt Maker and condensed it into a new, smaller and more convenient size. Just like it's larger compatriate this new 500g Mini Maker makes delicious, nutritious yogurt, with no artificial ingredients, packed with all the goodness of homemade. EasiYo have received outstanding feedback from consumers worldwide about the “cute” shape and colour of this smaller, more modern and innovative Yogurt Maker design.
Perfect for smaller households or if you don’t need to make quite so much all at once.
EasiYo was developed in New Zealand so all of the milk they use comes from the unspoilt South Island of New Zealand. Nothing but fjords, mountains, fresh air and green pastures down there... which their happy and fat, free-range cows simply love to munch on.
What a lot of people don’t know is that to gain the full benefits of yogurt, the bacteria cultures in it need to be LIVE. Yogurt cultures, once fermented, only last a matter of DAYS, so FRESHLY-MADE yogurt is the only real way of ensuring you receive optimum benefits from yogurt. There are literally BILLIONS of these good bacteria in each spoonful of EasiYo.
Making EasiYo yoghurt is extremely simple - all you do is:
1. Half-fill your yogurt jar with room temperature, drinking water. Add the contents of a yogurt sachet, pop on the lid and give it a good shake. Fill the jar up with more water to the fill line, screw the lid back on and shake again.
2. Push the red plastic insert spacer down inside the Yogurt Maker as far as it can go. (Check the correct side is facing up - it is marked) and pour boiling water into the Yogurt Maker to the top of the plastic insert spacer.
3. Put your jar into the Yogurt Maker so that it sits on top of the plastic insert. The boiling water will rise part-way up the sides of the jar. Put the Yogurt Maker lid on and leave it for 8 to12 hours (or overnight) to let the yogurt set... and the magic will happen!
4. You’ve created 500g of the freshest most delicious yogurt ever - it’s magic and oh so satisfying! Simply remove your jar of freshly made EasiYo yogurt from the Yogurt Maker and keep it in the fridge like normal. Your made-up EasiYo keeps fresh for about 2 weeks in the fridge.
This yoghurt maker kit contains:
- Full Instructions
- 1 x Apple Green Mini Yoghurt Maker
- 1 x 500g Yoghurt Jar